Royal Palm Island, Belize
Private Island & Luxury Resort in Belize, Presented by Bernard Corcos, Chairman & CEO, Finest International
Royal Palm Island Presentation
Located only 1 mile away from the Belize Barrier Reef, and less than 9 miles from Belize City situated on Little Frenchman Caye is this 6.559 acres private island paradise known as Royal Palm Island.
The island has five cottages which are designed for privacy and beach front comfort. They have an incredible view of the beach and the azure Caribbean Sea, each cottage has two comfortable air conditioned bedrooms, a private Palapa/Cabana in front of each cottage, built with beautiful local woods and a refreshing colonial ambiance.
The island also has many other amenities including an ornate owner’s residence built for luxurious comfort and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The Island also has a large dining and bar area, conference facilities, Indian spa, and a marina with two boats included in the purchase price of the island.
The property is fully self sustainable with eco friendly solutions including being solar powered and the production of potable water with a state of the art reverse osmosis system.
Cottages and Buildings
- 5 beachfront cottages (30’x30′) 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living area and patio
- Full furnish, A/C and functioning
- 1 entertainment building (36’x50′) conference room, 2 bath rooms. storage room. 2 small bed rooms with 2 bathrooms, 2 large public bathrooms for a large crowd. Building fully furnish, fully equip, A/C and fully functioning
- 1 spa building (36’x36′) 2 treatment rooms, A/C, with large shower for body scrub and mud wrap, I bath room for public access, storage room, a small patio overlooking the sea and a large patio with 2 Jacuzzis, and sofa for relaxation.
- Kitchen building, (30’x 45′) kitchen, storage room, office, I bed room with bath room, 2 bathroom for dining area( kitchen fully equip and in full operation)
- Dining overlooking the sea and Belize City, (30’x24′) seat 32 guests, fully equip with all utensils, equipment and furniture. And fully functioning sunset deck (30’x 10′) use as a setting area to watch the sunset daily
- BBQ deck (10′ x 10′) all outdoor grilling and clean of fishes
- Gift shop building (36’x96′) contain a gift shop, A/C (12’x36′) 6 staff rooms with 6 bath rooms and a large patio for staff
- Laundry building (24’x20′) two floors: laundry room with storage, and in full operation, 2 staff room with 2 bathrooms and a patio on the second floor
- 2 generators rooms (2) 55K W, 2 water makers rooms (2000 GPO), 500 gallon diesel storage, a main breaker room, 120 panels solar system with 96 batteries room( 42K W system), work shop, and storage room for tools and equipment
- 44,000 gallon of water storage tank
- Boat house (24’x 40′) covered with a 10’x 40′ dock and 60 x6 feet open dock
Additional Features and Equipments
- 2 boats (motorize with 2 engines each) a 28 feet and 38′ feet
- 13 kayaks with paddles and life vest
- 3 canoes with paddles and life vest
- Water sport equipment (tubs, knee board and water ski)
- 1 large central Palapa with furniture
- 5 small beachfront Palapas with chairs
(45’x45′) 2 floors:
- Master bedroom, with 2 bathrooms
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Kitchen and wrap around terrace
- Downstairs: 1 bedroom with bathroom, storage area and a store room
Private Island & Luxury Real Estate in Belize, presented by Bernard Corcos, Chairman & CEO, Finest International.