Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group is the recognized industry leader in the planning, design, marketing, and sale of new luxury residential development.
Founded in 2005, Corcoran Sunshine is the product of a merger between The Sunshine Group and Corcoran Group Marketing, two firms which profoundly redefined the New York development landscape since the mid-1980s. Corcoran Sunshine has consistently been ranked the top marketing and sales organization in the industry.
Some of our notable achievements include:
- $45 billion in new development sales to date
- A 40% price premium over the Manhattan new development average, with a $4.9 million average sales price for the full year of 2016
- First to brand and market Pritzker Prize-winning “starchitecture” including work by Herzog & de Meuron, Jean Nouvel, Zaha Hadid, Richard Meier, and Shigeru Ban
- First to establish an in-house team of trained architects and designers to consult on all aspects of planning and design
- First to publish a new development market report, now considered an industry benchmark, and backed by the largest research team in the field
- First to integrate branding in lifestyle and amenities
- First to offer and generate daily, weekly, and monthly sales reporting in real time
- First to create multilingual residential websites in New York City
- First to create a residential iPad application
- Time-tested relationships with luminaries in the development, architecture, design, art, and media worlds
A full-service marketing and sales firm, Corcoran Sunshine’s portfolio contains a curated collection of the world’s most desirable new addresses—some of which have become global icons—including high-rise and mixed-use buildings, boutique developments, hotel-branded condominiums, and resort and master plan developments. We have also led the conversion of existing properties, including commercial, rental and hotel to condominium conversions, and we consult on a variety of residential development types from predevelopment through post-development.
As the new development division of The Corcoran Group, the premier residential real estate brokerage in New York City, The Hamptons, and South Florida, Corcoran Sunshine has direct access to over 2,200 sales associates in the United States. On a global scale, our parent company Realogy operates in 104 countries with 244,000 independent sales agents throughout the world. Our international reach has further expanded with our strategic partnership with John Taylor Real Estate, representing the most exclusive buyers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and beyond, providing developers unprecedented cross-promotion and an extensive international audience of potential buyers through a broad multimedia and personal approach.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience and an unparalleled network, Corcoran Sunshine is the leading innovator in the industry.