Managing Partner at Steven Adair MacDonald & Partners, PC
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- California, 1982
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 1979
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- B.A. – 1976
- Major: Management
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Federal Bar Association, 1983 to 1989
- State Bar of California, Real Property Section, Vice Chair, 2004 to 2004
- State Bar of California, Landlord and Tenant Subsection, Chair, 2000 to 2001
- Pro Tem Judge of the Superior Court.
About Steven Adair MacDonald & Associates, P.C.
The San Francisco real estate law attorneys of Steven Adair MacDonald & Associates, P.C., literally “wrote the book” on landlord-tenant law in San Francisco. Steven Adair MacDonald, principal, is the author of Landlord-Tenant Solutions in California and The San Francisco Rent Board User’s Guide, widely recognized books on the subject of landlord-tenant law in the Bay area.
Our four lawyers bring a combined 43 years of experience in real estate law to the negotiation table or the courtroom. We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to complicated scenarios. We use a variety of conflict resolution strategies to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome for the least cost, including mediation, negotiation, and litigation.