Enchanting Villa For Rent in Tuscany, in Cà Dè Baldi, Italy
Luxury villa for rent in Tuscany, Italy | Selected by Finest International
Located deep in the countryside, this enchanting villa for rent in Tuscany is sure to sweep you off your feet at very first glance. Perfect for families or groups of friends alike, this splendid home is surrounded by olive groves and cypress trees, making it a secluded spot where you can truly relax.
Step inside, and you’ll soon realise that this home is fit for a king or queen. From the imposing fireplaces and the rustic wooden beams to the beautiful bedrooms and a free-standing bathtub, the sense of luxury can found at every turn. The one-hectare flowered garden offers plenty of space to roam. You will love the wisteria-covered pergola, where you will relax with a cool drink before cooking up a homemade pizza in the wood-fired oven. And the fresh water of the shimming turquoise pool is the perfect place to cool off while playing with the sun.
Those who want a little bit of adventure can join one of the nearby hiking or cycling trails to venture through Tuscany’s heavenly countryside. Culture fans will also be delighted: the hilltop town of Cortona is just a twenty-minute drive away, with her Archaeological Park and her Renaissance-era cathedral. And if you’re happy to drive a little further, the cities of Siena, Florence, and Arezzo are all well within your reach.
Staying in Tuscany
Perhaps the first region to come to mind when you think of holidays in Italy, Tuscany offers herself in all her beauty. The term “Rolling hills” could have been coined here, where grapes ripen on vines in the folds of the valleys and ancient towns crown hilltops. Florence, with its fairytale ancient buildings, dramatic Ponte Vecchio over the Arno river, and Renaissance collections in the Uffizi Gallery, have always been a big draw for travellers.
But there’s more to Tuscany than the baroque streets of Florence and the art scene sprawls out over the whole region. You’ll find everything from Etruscan jewellery to Roman mosaics, and Renaissance sculpture in the ancient churches, tiny village galleries, and palaces. Out in the countryside, farmer’s kitchen restaurants take full advantage of the natural bounty in those hills, serving up creamy fresh mozzarella, artisanal pasta cut by hand and sun-riped grapes turned to full-bodied red and crisp white wine. With some of the biggest galleries in the world, a slow food movement and sleepy villages atop forest-green hills, Tuscany is a place to linger, and take it slow to create unforgettable memories.
- Check-in: From 16:00 / 4:00 pm
- Check-out: By 10:00 / 10:00 am
- 60 Days: Get a 50% refund when you cancel up until 60 days before check‑in.
- This home benefits from our special Covid-19 refund policy. We’ll refund you in full if you can’t travel due to Covid-19 governmental changes in travel restrictions. Please read details here.
- Children welcome (1-12 years)
- Infants welcome (under 12 months)
- Pets welcome
- No parties or events
- No smoking
Good To Know
- High chair and travel cot available if you’re taking along a little one
- Space to use your laptop at the dining table if you need to work remotely
- Space to park at the house
- Three of the double beds can be converted into sets of twins – let your host know what set-up you would like
To arrange one or more of the options below, please get in touch with us
- The heating fee is calculated at check-out
- There is an €80 fee if you’re checking in after 8pm
- Feel free to enquire about arranging those extra-special services with your host when booking the home.
- Airport Pick up
- This home is managed by a business. A member of their staff will be your point of contact before and during your stay.
- Your host is committed to our Covid-19 cleaning standards. Find out more here.